Listen to Erica Neufeld’s presentation on Boston Medical Center’s primary care marketing campaign (first 40 minutes). Address the following questions.
- The marketing campaign is based on data. Describe one example of how market research data was used and why it was effective. Be specific.
- In developing the Stronger Together tag line, Ms. Neufeld discusses pairing “what your organization stands for” with “what resonates with the audience.” Why are both important?
- The campaign experienced some challenges in measuring campaign outcomes. How did the marketing team work with operations to resolve the issue?
- Can you find any evidence today of the Stronger Together campaign on BMC’s website or digital media? How has the message evolved over the past 5 years?
- Write 2 opinion regarding the presentation and support them by independent research . SHSMD1634__Patient_Acquisition_Campaign_Recruiting_2000_New_Primary_Care_Patients_in_One_Year (1).mp4
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee