During the course, you have applied a variety of methods to analyze data sets and uncover important information used in decision making. Having a good understanding of these topics is important to be able to apply them in real-life applications. Below are some of the key elements that were discussed throughout this course. Analyze each of the elements below. In your analyzation, consider and discuss the application of each of these course elements in analyzing and making decisions about data. Incorporate real-life applications and scenarios.
The elements include:
- Statistical Inference
- Regression Analysis
- Time Series
- Forecasting Methods
- Decision Tree Modeling
The paper must (a) apply and reference new learning to each of the ten elements, (b) build upon incidents that facilitated learning and understanding, and (c) present specific current and/or future applications and relevance to the workplace for each of the ten elements. The emphasis of the paper should be on modeling applications, outcomes, and new learning.
- Must be 2000-2500 words (excluding title page and references page), double-spaced, and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
Do You Know That our Professional Writers are on Stand-by to Provide you with the Most Authentic Custom Paper. Order with us Today and Enjoy an Irresistible Discount!