This week’s journal article focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies. Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
- Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study
- Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
- Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations. Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
Se Yeon Choi, Goo Hyeok Chung, & Jin Nam Choi. (2019). Why are we having this innovation? Employee attributions of innovation and implementation behavior. Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 47(7), 1–13. https://doi.org/10.2224/sbp.8124http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=pbh&AN=137631636&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Timely delivery guarantee