You can type your answer or upload a clear picture of your work as a single pdf
- Why is eavesdropping and interception attacks a bigger threat in Wireless LANs compared to
- a) What is a botnet? How can it be created?
b) How can it be used to launch DDoS attacks? Explain both reflection and amplification
- Provide two examples/scenarios on how existing vulnerabilities in TCP/IP architecture can be leveraged to create attacks. Explain how the attack can be launched.
- a) Explain the packet filtering feature of firewall.
b) Explain how a packet filtering firewall can be used to block both incoming as well as
outgoing pings on a network.
HINT: Ping packets on a network uses ICMP protocol.
a) What is a DMZ and why do we need it?
b) How does it work? Explain using a suitable example.
- Briefly explain how an IDS works.
- Describe using an example scenario the encryption-decryption mechanisms in
a) Public Key Cryptography
b) Symmetric Key Cryptography
c) Hybrid Cryptography
- Compare public key cryptography and symmetric key cryptography by discussing their
differences, advantages and disadvantages.
- Compare block ciphering against stream ciphering by pointing out their differences,
advantages and disadvantages.
- Why is AES better than DES? Explain.
- What advantage does MAC have over a normal cryptographic hash? Explain with the help of an example.
- Explain by describing the keys used in the process of digital signature, how it provides:
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Timely delivery guarantee