A. Explain the reasons for English colonization (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs) by doing the following:
- Discuss the political motivations for English imperialism.
- Describe the social pressures that contributed to English colonization of North America.
B. Describe the economic systems (e.g., labor relationships, trade networks, major cash crops), social characteristics (e.g., religious beliefs, family structures, cultural practices, class systems), and political systems (e.g., types of representation, major governmental bodies, significant political figures) of the following colonies using the attached “English Colonies in America Table,” or similar document:
• Massachusetts Bay
• The Carolinas
Note: You may include a short paragraph in each cell or a thorough bulleted list with significant key terms.
C. Explain the major ideas and events (i.e., Enlightenment philosophies, colonial conflicts, imperial regulations, acts of rebellion) that led to the American Revolution (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs).
D. Describe how each of the following groups were affected by the political and/or social changes that followed the American Revolution (suggested length of 2–3 paragraphs):
• Native Americans
• African Americans
E. Provide acknowledgement of source information, using in-text citations and references, for quoted, paraphrased, or summarized content.
- Include the following information when providing source references:
• location of information (e.g., publisher, journal, or website URL)
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Timely delivery guarantee