Write a paper 6-8 pages that describes 1 law psychologist’s work on a certain topic. The topic chosen is false confessions and the researcher chosen is Dr. Saul Kassin. Here are the requirements:
- Describe the process through which you selected your topics and the law-psychology researchers.
- Identify and briefly describe the area(s) (i.e., legal psychology, victimology, psychology of crime and delinquency) of the professional’s research.
- Introduce the professionals’ main research findings.
- Using a literature review format, describe the professional’s research findings.
- Summarize the limitations and future directions of the professional’s research work.
- Use the knowledge that this course has provided you and the professional’s research findings from this assignment to draw your own conclusion about the implications of the professional’s research work.
Paper option’s specifics:
The paper should be in APA format and 6-8 double-spaced pages in length (not including reference pages). The paper should be in Times New Roman 12-pt font and margins should be 1 inch on all sides. Additionally, as required by APA, the sources should be cited throughout the paper with a references section at the end of the paper.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at elitetutorslab.com