Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
- What is a change process?
- What are 3 types of change and describe them?
- Describe how people react to change?
Part 2: Health Care Policy
Select the state (Florida) where you plan to practice as a nurse practitioner and/or nurse leader:
- Investigate and describe the state’s policies on access to maternal health resources such as contraceptive care including abortion for women with and without health insurance coverage.
- Identify what are the state’s infant and maternal mortality rates and discuss the possible relationship between these factors.
Part 3: Nursing Research
Topic: Diabetes management
Locate a scholarly article based on one of the following topics:
Add the article and briefly inform what the article is about.
Part 4: Nursing Theory (Write in the first person)
The purpose is to define, describe and explain your personal beliefs about the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm and their inter-relationship to one another as they guide your current nursing practice.
- Introduction & brief description
-Identifies the purpose and the factors influencing the development of the personal nursing philosophy
- Define, describe and explain your personal thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about the concepts of the
4 nursing metaparadigms :
- Identification and a brief description of the nursing theory
a. Select and describe a nursing theory, the most compatible with your personal nursing philosophy (Dorothy Johnson’s Behavioral System Model).
b. Discuss the core components of the theory
c. Explain how it reflects your personal philosophies.
Do You Know That our Professional Writers are on Stand-by to Provide you with the Most Authentic Custom Paper. Order with us Today and Enjoy an Irresistible Discount!