why are healthcare providers discouraged from checking a carotid pulse after a shock to confirm pulselessness?
a) it is inaccurate or not reliable
b) it reduces curculation to the brain
c) it causes an unnessary delay and interruption of cpr
d) the heart requires a quick series of 3 shocks before restarting
please explain why! thanks!
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality