What is the effect of a court decision that the contract is voidable?
The contract is not enforceable and the defaulting party must compensate the innocent party.
The contract is fully enforceable so long as the innocent party does not avoid it.
The defaulting party is given a reasonable time to ratify the voidable contract.
The contract is void only with regards to the terms which are not beneficial to the innocent party
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality