What is the process and flow of the operation – show a diagram and explain?
Dandy is a meat manufactuer in Toronto. You have been located in Windsor for many years.
- Your space is 3500 square feet, with 4 shipping / receiving docks
- Office Staff 5 employees and 4 Operations employees.
- Products to be produced:
- Soft Tofu – 1200 lbs per week
- Firm Tofu – 1000 firms per week
- Dessert Tofu – 200 lbs per week
- Summer months – Dessert Tofu – goes up 660 lbs per week
- Shelf life 7 days refrigerated
- Shelf life 6 months if in the freezer
- Approx. 55% of product is refrigerated
- Target market: Chinese and Asian people living in that area
- Products to be sold to North American Grocery stores, T&T Supermarket and small ethnic grocery stores. You must deliver the goods to each location
Statement of Assumptions:
- The plant is producing the same amount of product to cover demand.
- The employees work regular full time work schedules (8 hours per day, 5 days per week).
- Soft and firm tofu are both sold for $3.75 per pound.
- Dessert tofu is sold for $2.50 per pound.
- Workers spend an average of 30 minutes of billable work time per day idle.
- Workers have a 30 min unpaid lunch break and two 10 minute unpaid breaks per day.
- focuses on quality, delivery, and flexibility for their competitive priorities and assumptions are made within these sections pertaining to the specifics of tofu manufacturing.
- has a rigorous inspection process that includes immediate recall if some product is found to be of poor quality.
Discuss the different types of company meetings.? 2. How are company meetings conducted
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality