What are the common adverse effects found in patients on ICS? What specific patient education should occur to ensure sage and effective aerosol corticosteroid therapy?
7. List the five available ICSs and the inhalation devices for each.
8. Describe the rationale for the use of combination preparations that provide a LABA and corticosteroid and list the currently available combinations by generic and trade names.
9. An adult patient is newly diagnosed with asthma. He has been prescribed only albuterol to take as needed. His presentation included a history of using albuterol three times per week for symptoms and he wakes up about three to four times per month from SOB. How would you classify his asthma and what first-line therapy would you expect a prescription for?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality