When helping patients modify their diets, medical assistants need to be knowledgeable about the nutrients in the food we eat. The nutritional analysis label on the back or side of a food package is helpful when figuring out the levels of fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, protein, and vitamins contained in a particular food, Obtain a food label and answer the following questions.
A. The percentage of daily values listed on a food label report the amount of a nutrient obtained by eating how many servings of a product?
B. The percentages are based on a “calorie diet.
C. The listing for total carbohydrates is broken down into what two additional listings? Which type of carbohydrate is more beneficial and why?
D. Why is a high-fiber diet important?
2. Evaluate your own diet. Write down every item you eat in a day and find the values of the nutrients contained in the foods. A medical dictionary is a good source for listing the nutrient value of selected foods. If you are eating prepared foods, read the package food label. Remember, you are trying to get an idea of your average daily diet, so do not change your diet for your analysis unless you plan to maintain it. What is the balance of your energy nutrients? Are you getting enough vitamins and minerals? Are you getting adequate fiber? What modifications could you make? Write a response to a teenage girl who refuses to gain weight during her pregnancy.
This is due tonight i am posting questions not getting answers please answer on time. Thank you
List six types of fiber that are carbohydrates.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality